Muscle Body Therapy
At Muscle Body Therapy we focus on our clients’ health, mobility, and quality of life. Our practitioners have a variety of modalities to assist clients: Massage Therapy, Deep Tissue Techniques, Musculoskeletal Acupuncture, Hot Stones, Ultrasound, Myofascial, Aromatherapy, Cupping, Manual Lymphatic Drainage, Reiki, Suikodotm, and Kinesiotaping. Our practitioners strive to educate and help their clients achieve a state of healthy wellness, and we continue to educate ourselves in order to provide the highest level of care to our clientele.
All practitioners have different skills and modalities to fit the client’s needs. All of our methods are considered to be part of registered massage therapy modalities and are covered under your massage therapy benefits.
Health Care Practitioners:
(Honours Bachelor of Fine Arts, RMT)
Lienne has been a dancer, a personal trainer and a tennis instructor, and brings a deep understanding of sports-related injuries to her clients. She is passionate about improving her clients’ wellness and showing them how to lead healthier lifestyles.
– RMT since 2005
– A graduate of ITC Kikkawa Collage
– Certified in: Musculoskeletal Acupuncture, Hot Stones Therapy, Ultrasound, Suikodotm , Myofascial and Kinesiotaping, Level one Reiki, and Craniosacral
Years in the software industry have given Michael a unique perspective on the physical challenges of sitting in front of a computer and the resulting imbalance leading to tension and pain. He uses multiple modalities in his treatments, such as acupuncture, cupping, gusha, and ultrasound to increase the benefits of the client’s treatment. He enjoys educating and improving clients’ mobility and lifestyles.
– RMT since 2004
– A graduate of ICT Kikkawa College
– Certified in: Musculoskeletal Acupuncture, MLD (Manual Lymphatic Drainage), Gary Schweitzer (deep tissue training), Ultrasound, Suikodotm , Myofascial
(Registered Acupuncturist R.Ac)
A Licensed Acupuncturist, Registered with the College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of Ontario (CTCMPAO). Elena has worked extensively with motor vehicle accident patients, professional athletes and people suffering from chronic pain. Through her continuing education, Elena is always looking for new and different approaches to better heal her patient’s health problems and strongly believes that the human body is a complete unit, a self-regulating and self-healing mechanism.
– 2007 graduating from The New Earth College in Scarborough
– Passionate about her work, Elena combines different modalities of Acupuncture such as Gua-cha, Cupping, Electro-acupuncture, Auricular acupuncture
– Treats patients of all ages with diverse health problems, but her special interests are women’s health, depression disorders, addiction problems, trauma and chronic pain.
Anita had her attunement to the Usui/Tibetan Reiki Master Level, in the sacred centre of Stonehenge, from world-renowned William Rand. William is the founder of The International Centre of Reiki Training, of which Anita is an associated member. Spiritual Response Therapy is working with your past lives, karmas, and Angels and Guardians. Anita teaches Reiki Level One, and new class schedules (all levels) can be arranged where enough interest is shown.
– Reiki Practitioner since 2004
– In 2007, travelled to England and received her attunement to the Usui/Tibetan Reiki Master Level
– In 2010, she achieved Master Level for Karuna Reiki, again attuned to this heightened healing energy by William Rand.
– In 2012, Anita learned the Spiritual Response Therapy system of healing, and has implemented it into her regular Reiki sessions.
The director of the Greater Toronto Hypnosis Centre. He is a part of a network of leading hypnotists from around the world, using systems that have helped tens of thousands of people stop smoking, lose weight, and change other habits using hypnosis. Jason received his certification with Master Hypnotist Society Canada (formerly IHTC). He is a Certified Hypnotist with the National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH), and a trained Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP). In addition, he has received specialized training for weight loss and smoking cessation from MHS.
Jason holds a BA from Ryerson University in Toronto, and is an award-winning entertainer and corporate speaker.
Dave Szymkowicz (Personal Trainer)
Specialize in training women over 40. I offer one on one or partner/group personal training here at Muscle Body Therapy.
We are a professional certified and insured personal training company that helps you achieve your fitness goal. Clients will never have the same workouts, as I pay close attention the each of my clients’ goals and abilities. Get Fit with Dave is insured to work with anyone over the age of 12 years old.
The training sessions are catered towards the client, no copy and paste programs are ever used.
The more screen time that kids are doing (computers and cell phones) and less time being active, it is no wonder that childhood obesity is on the rise and it is growing very quickly. I truly believe if we don’t put them on the right path young, then we will have bigger problems ahead.
I offer training for youth ages 12 and up. I have a spent 17 years working with kids in the summer camp, after-school settings, as well as a soccer referee and spent 5 years working as a youth staff on 2 different cruise liners.
I use body weight exercises as well as some fitness equipment. I try to make it enjoyable and fun. I consider myself a role positive model for children and youth.